2023 Christmas Tree Decorating Contest
The 2023 Christmas Tree Decorating Contest, presented by City of St. Albans, City National Bank, Truist Bank, and the St. Albans Area Chamber of Commerce.
The St. Albans Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with City National Bank and Truist Bank, is excited to bring back the beloved Christmas Tree Decorating Contest for 2023! Open to all individuals, groups, and businesses, this contest combines festive creativity with a meaningful cause.
How to Enter:
To join the St. Albans Christmas Tree Decorating Contest, contact Patty Swango at 304 549 4100 or via email at [email protected].
- Tree Setup: Participants must provide and decorate their own trees, preferably 6ft in size. All trees must be set up and decorated in the lobbies of Truist Bank or City National on 6th Avenue in St. Albans by November 29.
- Voting Period: Voting will be open through December 20th until 4:00 PM.
- Canned Goods Count: The canned goods, serving as votes for the Best Decorated Tree, will be counted on December 20.
- Charitable Cause: All food donations will be delivered on December 21 to Christ’s Kitchen and other local food pantries.
- Prizes: (TBD) – Monetary prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trees will be presented at the St. Albans City Council Meeting, 6:30 PM, Thursday, January 4th, at the Council Chambers located at 51 6th Avenue in St. Albans.
This contest is more than just a decoration challenge; it’s an opportunity to support those in need during the holiday season. Gather your most creative ideas, bring your festive spirit, and join us in making a difference while celebrating the joy of Christmas!