- This event has passed.
2023 St. Albans Haunted Trail at City Park
October 13 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$5
2023 St. Albans Haunted Trail: Frights, Fun, and More at City Park
Prepare yourself for chills, thrills, and a whole lot of fun as the 2023 St. Albans Haunted Trail returns for another spooktacular season! Navigate your way through the winding hiking trail at St. Albans City Park for an unforgettable experience that’s sure to get your heart racing.
- Dates: October 13, 14, 20, 21
- Time: 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Location: St. Albans City Park, 931 Observatory Drive, St. Albans, WV
- Admission: $5 per person
- Parking: Free at City Park Ball Field, with complimentary hayrides to the staging area
- October 13: Kick off your experience with the local Ghostbuster crew, who will have their iconic “Ecto1” Ghostmobile on display. Plus, we’re showing the horror classic “Friday the 13th” while you wait in line.
- October 14: Enhance your night with a screening of the horror classic “Nightmare on Elm Street” as you wait in line for the trail.
- October 19: Accessible Trail Night from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM — Dedicated to offering equal access for our physically handicapped visitors. Special entry fee of just $2 for two hours of hauntingly accessible fun.
- October 20: Join us for a Halloween Costume Contest and win cash prizes for the best costumes.
- October 21: The evening will be ablaze with Casey the Fire Felon‘s fire-breathing tricks and stunts. Also enjoy myriad spooky surprises from The Moonlit Mysteries: Spooky Stories series, which includes vendors and more.
Refreshments will be available for purchase.
Get Involved To volunteer for the 2023 St. Albans Haunted Trail, sponsor, or set up as a concession vendor for this year’s Haunted Trail, please contact Scott Tweedy, Program Coordinator for the St. Albans Parks & Recreation Department, at (304) 722-4625.
Don’t miss out on this year’s unforgettable Haunted Trail! Mark your calendars and come prepared for a hauntingly good time!
Presented by the St. Albans Parks & Receration Department