The City of St. Albans is currently seeking a dependable Maintenance/Driver to join our team at the Hansford Senior Center. The ideal candidate will possess a valid West Virginia driver’s license and will be willing to undergo on-site training to ensure proficiency in the role.
- Perform routine maintenance and repair tasks at the Hansford Senior Center
- Provide safe transportation for senior citizens to and from the senior center, medical appointments, and other destinations as required
- Assist with the coordination and implementation of senior center activities and events.
- Maintain accurate records of transportation routes, mileage, and vehicle maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid West Virginia driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Ability to perform routine maintenance tasks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including occasional evenings and weekends
- We offer an excellent benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance, retirement, sick, and vacation leave.
If you are a hardworking individual who is passionate about serving the community and making a difference in the lives of seniors, we encourage you to apply.
To apply, please obtain an application from the Clerk’s Office located at 1499 MacCorkle Avenue and return it by 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, April 19, 2023. The City of St. Albans is an equal-opportunity employer.